GOD HE LOOKS SO POLITE
- “oh is this for me? really? are you sure?”
- “well okay if you insist. i hope i’m not taking too big of bites i know some people think that’s not gentlemanly”
- “oh this is really delicious, thank you so much i mean it”
- “mmm let me just savor the taste for a bit, mmmm oh yes thanks again for that”
- “yes that is very tasty. oh no you don’t have to give me anymore you’ve done so much already i couldn’t possibly accept so much kindness and generosity, you are an angel”
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN…. EVERR
Via Accidentally on Purpose
“According to Greek mythology, humans were originally created with four arms, four legs, and a head with two faces. Fearing their power, Zeus split them into two separate beings condemning them to spend their lives in search for their other halves.”
~Plato’s The Symposium.
Via Fit for Life.
a boyfren supposed 2 make ur panties wet not ur eyes<33
girlfren suppose 2 make ur dick hard not ur life <33
You aren’t grinding.
You’re sitting in a room, bored out of your mind, and probably texting - just like everyone else.
Anonymous asked: 3rd. i have someone and still feel completely alone. but this guy does make me happy, and im not ready to say goodbye but i know its wrong to have them when still a HUGE part of my heart is on my ex. he was never JUST a boyfriend. i planned my life with him. he was my best fucking friend in the whole wide world. and theres no way i can talk to him. we both changed our number. basically. im out of ideas on what to do. happiness w new guy is a completely different happy than it was with my ex.
What exactly do you want to do though? If you really don’t feel that this relationship is right, don’t force it. If it’s not meant to be it’s not meant to be.